Our list of resources is growing continuously as the Poverty-Wellbeing.net website continues to develop. The main resources include a library of documents mentioned elsewhere on the website and weblinks related to poverty issues, as well as an archived version of the pre-2012 Poverty-Wellbeing.net website.
All the documents available on this website are listed in the library. Documents from the pre-2012 version of this website are also available in the library. One can search through all the documents in the library by entering a keyword or choosing a category.
The weblinks are divided into the following categories:
- Research Centres & Networks
- Blogs on Development and Poverty Issues
- International Organizations
- Swiss Based Non-Governmental Organizations
- National Agencies for Development and Cooperation
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation Thematic Networks